Socks – The Ultimate Sweaty Feet Remedy
There are literally hundreds of suggestions from people all over the web on how you can put an end to foot odor. And these ideas do work, but it’s not the same for everybody. You’ve probably tried a dozen of these already, and probably some worked out and some did not. Some are probably too time-consuming, and you don’t have a lot of that free time on your hands. Well, you can manage your foot odor in pretty simple way. It’s not a rocket-science; all you have to keep track of the socks you own.
Print your Dog Face on beautiful Custom Face socks that Shows off your loved one everywhere you go. Comes in Several Colors of your choice.
Tequila Socks by Gumball Poodle are the perfect gift for that socks lover in your life. These food & drink themed men’s crew socks come in multiple color Options and fit Women’s size 6 US to Men’s Size 15. Made for comfort and durability.
Yes. And that is simply reviewing your sock drawer.
Foot Health and your Socks!
- The socks are the mediator between our feet and our shoes.
- The process for bacterial growth is activated even before our sweat dribbles over to the other side, which eventually leads to foot odor, socks act a catch basin as it absorbs sweat from our feet.
- That said, sock aren’t just in place to keep us warm, but they are great aids for promoting healthy feet.
- You should have enough pairs to last a week, or just enough to avoid you from reusing your socks consecutively.
So if you’ve been ignoring your socks all this time, then here are a couple of pointers that you should openly address.
How many pairs of socks do you have in your sock drawer?
- Compare the number of socks pairs you own with how many days a week you’re required to put them on.
- If you have at least one pair of socks per day, then you’re good to go.
- Do make sure that before the next week starts, they’re all clean for you to use again.
Why you shouldn’t reuse your pair of socks?
“You have to think twice before you reuse a pair of sweaty socks. Chances are, these socks have already been exposed to bacteria. If you reuse them and they catch sweat once again, the moisture will only revive bacterial growth, which is not your ideal way of solving your foot odor problem.”
Types of socks that prevent sweaty feet!
Not all socks are created for moisture absorption, so understand which socks are best for it.
- Your socks should be made from cotton or wool, or at least a majority of it. Cotton socks or even socks made from wool are best for absorbing sweat. Water socks are also good for sweaty feet. These types of fabric are breathable; they promote a cooler environment for your feet.
- On the other hand, polyester or nylon socks are indeed very durable and will last a longer time. However, polyester or nylon socks aren’t built to absorb moisture due to their synthetic nature. These socks are also not breathable; they will trap heat in your feet, making your feet warm rather than cool.
Have a great variety of socks in your drawer so you won’t have any reason to skip them for the sake of fashion. You should also try funny and craze socks to make your style statement hell of an excitement.
Avocado Nut Socks by Foot Traffic are the perfect gift for that socks lover in your life. These food & drink themed mens crew socks come in multiple color Options and fit Men’s shoe size 7-12. Made of 65% Cotton, 15% Nylon, 15% Polyester, 5% Spandex for comfort and durability.
Print your Face on a beautiful Custom Face socks.
These Custom Face Socks are the perfect gift for any occasions Comes in Several Colors of your choice.
Don’t Touch Me Socks by Cool Socks are the perfect gift for that socks lover in your life. These funny themed women’s crew socks come in multiple color Options and fit Women’s Shoe Size 5-11. Made of Cotton 95%, Elastic 5% for comfort and durability.
This Is Why I’m Single Socks by ModSock are the perfect gift for that socks lover in your life. These funny themed mens crew socks come in multiple color Options and fit Fits men’s shoe sizes 8 to 13.. Made of 65% cotton, 24% nylon, 8% polyester, 3% spandex for comfort and durability.
Solution of Socks for Low-cut Shoes!
These days, low cut shoes such as boat shoes and flats are becoming more and more popular. The problem, however, are those regular socks does not go well with these types of shoes. As these shoes are low-cut, regular socks will be visible and thus defeat fashion aesthetic. So for the purpose of preserving “the look”, people would rather skip the socks and uphold the fashion.
- With the wide assortment of socks readily available in the market, sacrificing comfort or style is no longer necessary.
- There are lots of different kinds of socks that will meet every fashion agenda, and even every particular occasion.
- Try out filling your drawer with crew socks, knee-length socks, dress socks, no show socks, and even “barely there” socks.
- These are a great addition to your sock collection, and more importantly, you no longer have to stress about your choices.
All you need to know about the best socks for sweaty feet!
Once you have the socks that you need, it also pays to take care of them. Socks are your partner to great feet, so you have to make sure they’re properly cared for so they can meet your expectations. Here are some tips that you should take note of:
- Socks need to be washed by hand; however, if you can’t save up some time to do this, wash them on gentle cycle and use cold water instead of hot to maintain the fabric.
- Do not use any chemicals on your socks. If you are concerned about sock stains, use natural bleaching remedies such as lemon juice or baking soda.
- Do put your socks in the dryer, just squeeze out the water from them and hang to dry. This will help maintain the original shape of your socks and will prevent them from becoming loose.
- So for keeping smelly feet at bay, start with this sock initiative and find out how it can work wonders for your feet!
Understand Foot Odor within different perspectives
It’s also necessary to understand the different angles that come with the issue of foot odor. This allows you to not only evaluate what you can do to minimize this problem, but will also help you gain further knowledge about what causes it, what factors allow it to occur or even encourage it, and what options you have for treatment.
Remember, foot odor is a manageable condition. So, manage it in a smart way.
Above mentioned are the best sweaty socks for 2020.